How to Pay With Two Cards

I’m paying with a P-card, and I would like to pay separately for my spouse/child and for my excursions. How do I do that?

You will need to register two times.  First, register and pay for yourself.  If you do not want your jurisdiction to pay for your excursion, select the excursion marked, “I’m going on an excursion, but will pay separately.”  Then proceed to checkout and pay with your business credit or debit card.  After that, create a new registration for your spouse/child.  Add their excursions, and yours, too, if you did not add it to your previous order, and any other items. Proceed to checkout and pay with your personal card.  Any questions? Email us!